The Pearlette and Amicette clubs are composed of young girls 4 to 8 years old and 9 to 13 years old, respectively, who are matriculating in elementary and junior high schools. The Archonette club is composed of young ladies between the ages of 14 and 18, who are matriculating in high school.
The Pearlette, Amicette and Archonette clubs provide activities, which present opportunities to:
It is our goal to help young ladies grow culturally, socially, and educationally. This is done be encouraging young ladies to take risks and master intellectual and emotional challenges.
- Encourage the individual to accept responsibility
- Develop new interests
- Work toward creating happiness for others
- Develop an awareness of the need to share responsibilities and to understand one another in order to achieve a common goal
- Develop their unique personality
- Broaden the life of the young ladies by providing them with an opportunity to make responsible decisions
- Develop social confidence
- Relate to their peers, parents, and adults in general.
- Develop money management skills needed to be financially self-sufficient
Members of Zeta Phi Beta partner with the girls in community action projects to help young girls discover the power of their capacity for leadership through community action which in the future will produce positive long-term social change.
Pearlette Advisor - Sameea Belle
Amicette Advisors - Shelly-Ann Archer-Joefield and A. Monique Hunt
Archonette Advisors - Charlene Dawson and Sherri-Ann Simmons-Terry
For more info contact us at email@example.com.